Empowering Nigerian graduates with opportunities. Applications ongoing.
Launched thirty first of August 2021, the Nigeria (African country|African nation) Jubilee anniversary Fellows Programme (NJFP) could be a youth direction partnership initiative between the centralized of Nigeria and also the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Rising state and also the COVID-19 pandemic are all impacting the flexibility of young Nigerians to seek out work. The programme seeks to attach proficient graduates with native job opportunities that apply their experience, whereas militarization them with best sensible information and relevant skills. It doesn’t matter if you have got no job expertise edges
BENEFITS FOR FELLOWS
We tend to ar difficult the narrative that world category opportunities solely exist outside our borders.The African country anniversary Fellows Programme equips successive generations of young leaders to take the lead of national development by giving them the tools necessary for them to succeed.
Alternative programmes and initiatives tend to need some kind of advanced demand from candidates or lower the entry bar in terms of the sort of opportunities that are obtainable. NJFP will be the alternative, by tantalising qualified candidates across their enjoying field while not compromising the pedigree of organisations that may play host to triple-crown Fellows.
- Fellows are going to be matched with host organisations supported their interests similarly as those aligned to the organisation
- They will receive a monthly regular payment from NJFP
- Clear pathways square measure offered for the day of remembrance Fellow at the tip of their active engagement within the fellowship:
- High playing day of remembrance Fellows might endure to be preserved by their individual host organisations.
- Fellows with interest in entrepreneurship would have garnered sufficient skills and information on the duty which is able to be valuable as they pursue alternative opportunities
- With new non heritable on-the-job skills & competencies, experience. exposure and a formidable alumni network which might be leveraged, fellows square measure higher positioned and equipped to vie and access future jobs and employment opportunities.
- Must be a Nigerian national.
- Be a recent graduate (Bachelor’s Degree or HND Certificate) from any discipline and graduate not sooner than 2017.
- Graduate with a minimum of a Second category Lower (2.2) for Bachelor’s Degree or higher Credit (> three.00) for HND Certificate holders.
- Be at the most thirty years previous.
- Not presently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the obligatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to be causative to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have glorious time management and knowledgeable angles.
- Have sensible verbal and written language skills.
Apply through: visit https://www.njfp.ng/apply.